Beef is rich in proteins and vitamin that are essential for a healthy and balanced diet
The consumption of beef within a healthy and balanced diet provides mainly proteins of a high biological value, vitamins and minerals.
Some of the essential nutrients present in beef and their function in the body
• Improves the production of haemoglobin for red blood cells.
• Prevents nutritional anaemia.
• Covers daily energy needs.
• Tissue strengthening and repair.
• Regulate body functions.
• Produce antibodies to fight infections.