The main objective of the inter-professional organization Provacuno is to defend the interests of the beef industry, from production, through processing to trading.
In accordance with the Articles of Association approved by all its members, Provacuno’s objectives are the following:
· To defend the interests of the beef industry, from production, through processing to trading.
· To preserve the functional efficiency of the Beef value chain.
· To promote Best Practices in the relationships between the organization’s members.
· To adapt beef production to market and consumer demand.
· To enhance the industry’s image through its sustainable and environmentally-friendly production processes.
· To promote the responsible consumption of beef, by highlighting its nutritional and health properties, as well as its high levels of quality and food safety.
· To promoting research and development programmes for innovation processes, in order to improve the quality of beef in all the stages of the value chain.
· To support the internationalization process of the industry’s companies into export markets.
· To offer a positive image of Spanish beef meat.